Skip to main content

Student living in Gwent?

If you are a student living in the Aneurin Bevan University Health Board area but are not registered with a local GP, you can still receive your vaccine at one of our Mass Vaccination Centers by completing the form below. 

You must complete the form using your current term time/ student address in the Gwent area.

Vaccinations are available by appointment only. More information about COVID-19 vaccinations in Gwent is available from our COVID-19 vaccination page.

By completing and submitting this form, you give permission for the information you have provided to be shared via NHS e-mail with our COVID-19 booking team.  

Please note, the details given below should be for the person who has not received their vaccination. If you are completing the form on behalf of someone else, you will be required to supply us with the details of that person, as well as your own.