Skip to main content

How do I get to see an Optometrist at the Royal Gwent Hospital?

You will need to be referred to the Ophthalmology Department by a primary care Optometrist or a GP and, usually you will see an Ophthalmologist first who will then make arrangements for you to see an optometrist.