Wednesday 6th October 2021
The Health Board has coordinated the following Covid-19 Mobile Testing Units:
- 7th – 13th October 2021, Bargoed Library Car Park, Hanbury Road, Bargoed. 9am – 5pm
- 14th – 20th October 2021 - Caerphilly Leisure Centre, Virginia Cl, Caerphilly CF83 3SW - 9am – 5pm
- 7th – 20th October 2021 - Blackwood former CCBC Site, Pontllanfraith house, Blackwood Rd, Blackwood - 9am – 5pm
- 7th – 13th October 2021 - Blaina High Street Car Park Rear Of High Street, Blaina, Abertillery - 9am – 5pm
- 14th – 20th October 2021 - Car park Rear Of Beaufort Theatre - 9am – 5pm
- Gwent Shopping Centre Car Park, Gwent Way, Tredegar 9am – 5pm: 7th – 8th, 11th – 15th, 18th – 20th October 2021
- Abertillery Sports Centre, Alma Street, Abertillery 9am – 5pm 9th – 10th, 16th – 17th October 2021
The symptoms of coronavirus are a high temperature, a new, continuous cough and a loss or change in smell or taste.
The newer symptoms of Covid-19 are fatigue, sickness, diarrhoea, headache, sore throat and body/muscle aches.
Rule out Covid-19 by having a PCR test.
Testing with a Lateral Flow Test when you are experiencing symptoms could lead to a false negative result.
When booking online due to the wider list of symptoms, residents should select the option “you have been asked to take a test by your local council."