Aneurin Bevan University Health Board is opening a temporary testing unit in Bargoed on Wednesday 28 October.
This new mobile unit will provide an afternoon 'walk up’ testing service to Caerphilly residents, by appointment only.
If you have symptoms of Coronavirus (Covid-19) - a new continuous cough, high temperature or loss of taste and/or smell – or if you’ve been feeling unwell for no apparent reason, please call 0300 30 31 222 between 8am - 6pm to book a test.
The new testing site will be based outside in the car park of Bargoed Library (CF81 8QR).
The mobile testing unit in the Caerphilly Leisure Centre car park will also remain open until the 2 November.
Booking required. Call 0300 30 31 222.
Bargoed Library car park - Hanbury Road, Bargoed, CF81 8QR
28th October - 2nd November
Operating Hours: 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Caerphilly Leisure Centre car park, Virginia Close, Caerphilly, CF83 3SW
Open until the 2nd November
Opening hours: 9:00am – 12:30pm
• Appointment only. Call 0300 30 31 222 between 8am - 6pm.
• The test is done in 5 minutes
• Only for residents of Caerphilly. Bring ID and proof of address.
• Please wear a face covering on the way to and from your test
• Please do not use public transport
• Do not visit any shops or other places on the way to or from your test
• Please remember, if you have symptoms of Coronavirus, you and your whole household must self-isolate at home until you receive your test results.
For people who live outside the Caerphilly area, there are other testing facilities available in Gwent. Call 0300 30 31 222 between 8:00am - 6:00pm to book.
You can also have a test posted to your home.
Apply online at www.gov.wales or phone 119.