Aneurin Bevan University Health Board is opening a temporary testing unit in Tredegar on Friday 6 November.
This new mobile unit will provide a walk up’ testing service to Blaenau Gwent residents, by appointment only.
If you have symptoms of Coronavirus (Covid-19) - a new continuous cough, high temperature or loss of taste and/or smell, please call 0300 30 31 222 to book a test.
Remember these symptoms can be very mild.
Location: Gwent shopping centre car park NP22 3DN
Operating Hours: 09:00-12:30
Operational dates: 06th November – 12th November
• Contact us on 0300 30 31 222- 8am-8pm Monday-Friday, and 8am-6pm on weekends
• The test is done in 5 minutes
• Only for residents of Blaenau Gwent. Bring ID and proof of address.
• Please wear a face covering on the way to and from your test
• Please do not use public transport
• Do not visit any shops or other places on the way to or from your test
• Please remember, if you have symptoms of Coronavirus, you and your whole household must self-isolate at home until you receive your test results.
For people who live outside the Blaenau Gwent area, there are other testing facilities available in Gwent. Call 0300 30 31 222 between 8am - 6pm to book.
You can also have a test posted to your home.
Apply online at www.gov.wales or phone 119.