Aneurin Bevan University Health Board are opening a temporary testing unit in Senghenydd on Wednesday 21st October 2020.
This new mobile unit will provide an afternoon walk up’ testing service to Caerphilly residents, by appointment only.
If you have symptoms of Coronavirus (COVID-19), however mild - a new continuous cough, high temperature or loss of taste and/or smell, please call 0300 30 31 222 between 8am – 8pm Monday – Friday and between 8am – 6pm Saturday and Sunday to book a test.
The mobile testing unit will be based at Senghenydd RFC Car Park (CF83 4ED), it will be open from 2pm on Wednesday 21st October until 5.30pm on Monday 26th October 2020.
The mobile walk-up testing unit at Caerphilly Leisure Centre (CF83 3SW) will remain open 9am – 12.30pm.
Caerphilly Leisure Centre Temporary Coronavirus (COVID-19) Testing Facility
Caerphilly Leisure Centre (CF83 3SW) 9am – 12.30pm
Tuesday 20th October 2020 – Monday 26th October 2020
Senghenydd Temporary Coronavirus (COVID-19) Testing Facility
Senghenydd RFC Car Park (CF83 4ED) 2pm-5.30pm
Wednesday 21st October 2020 – Monday 26th October 2020
• Appointment only. Call 0300 30 31 222 between 8am – 8pm Monday – Friday and 8am – 6pm Saturday and Sunday to book.
• The test is done in 5 minutes
• Only for residents of Caerphilly. Bring ID and proof of address.
• Please wear a face covering on the way to and from your test
• Please do not use public transport
• Do not visit any shops or other places on the way to or from your test
• Please remember, if you have symptoms of Coronavirus, you and your whole household must self-isolate at home until you receive your test results.
For people who live outside the Caerphilly area, there are other testing facilities available in Gwent.
For further information on all our testing centres across Gwent, please visit our Testing Centre web page.
Call 0300 30 31 222 between 8am – 8pm Monday – Friday and 8am – 6pm Saturday and Sunday to book.
You can also have a test posted to your home.
Apply online at www.gov.wales or phone 119.