Last night the South Wales Argus held its Annual Health and Social Care Awards at Chepstow Race Course. We are delighted to announce that the following staff received recognition for the inspirational and fantastic work that they do. View the winners...
- Volunteer of the Year - Alan Hyatt
- Together We Achieve Award - The Breech Birth Project
- Special Recognition Nursing Award - Karen Hamer
- Research Impact Award - Emma Mills
- Care Home Section - Innovative Care - Stoma & Colorectal Nurses, RGH
- GP Practice of the Year - Blaenavon Medical Centre
- Team of the Year - ECT Department
- Midwife of the Year - Louise Taylor
Congratulations to all of our staff that were nominated!